Investing in right technology and solutions can save time, money, and other resources apart from helping you get ahead of the competition.
STYRE offers a wide range of services to education institutions looking to integrate Apple technology and related third-party solutions in to teaching / learning / administration. You can look at some great possibilities on this platform in terms of providing a collaborating platform for professors / teachers and students that in turn revolutionises the way students learn.
If you have something on your mind or need help getting started the right way, we have a team of Apple Certified Professional who are ready to help. Some of the services we offer for education institutions are:
- Planning, procuring, and setting up the right infrastructure.
- Mobility for students, educators, and administrators.
- Apple Training lab setup.
- Deploying iPads in to classroom teaching and learning, identifying the right apps, etc.
- Setting up AATCe (Apple Authorised Training Centre for Education).
- Introducing IDUP (iOS Development University Programme) which gives access to free development licenses and access to iOS development resources for educators and students.
- Integrating iPads (and apps) for promotions and marketing activities.
- Planning student and educator training programmes and execution.
- Digital content development.
- Deployment and Security.
- Deploying Mac Server features like WiKi, iCal, Mail, Podcast Producer, etc.
- Managing multi-platform environment.
Apart from the above, we can help you with third-party solutions on mobile device management / LMS / classroom collaboration, etc., customised solutions and training programmes, app development and deployment.
You can contact us for any of the above services at
or call us at +91 9739 61 61 62.